Welcome

Welcome to the monster house, which is tended by me, mom of 4, student, baker, crafter, laundry queen, maid, taxi driver, referee, lego wrangler, glue keeper, master of the mop, fixer of all that is broken, and the list goes on......

Monday, June 23, 2008

Something New "Movie Monday"



In an effort to keep up with posting until my camera resurfaces. I have decided to do a movie Monday of sorts. I am going to review movies that I watch over the weekend. These are just my opinions, and you may or may not like them, but I always say see for yourself. I will watch just about anything, as I don't really have a favorite type of movie, I just like movies. So this weekend I finished up the series....


It was "hero"-esque, but the acting wasn't the best. Somehow I was still drawn to watch the whole series. It was interesting enough to keep me coming back. So, I'd have to say if there was a season 2, I'd watch it.




No comments: