Welcome

Welcome to the monster house, which is tended by me, mom of 4, student, baker, crafter, laundry queen, maid, taxi driver, referee, lego wrangler, glue keeper, master of the mop, fixer of all that is broken, and the list goes on......

Monday, June 25, 2007

This morning....

So, some may wonder why I am up at the crack at dawn posting a message? Well, today is the first day of summer school...yay! not! My loving oldest son will be attending summer school for the first time, and the bus did not show up on time. So looking as gorgeous as one can look when having to get dressed and get someone to school in about 5 minutes I set out on a journey to "Middle School". Of course once there no one knew why the bus was not on time and directed me to call transportation.....we'll see how that turns out later...it's tooo early. Hopefully my son will be able to make it through the day (he has ADHD) and sometimes that's hard. If anyone out there has any tips on that let me know.

No comments: