Welcome

Welcome to the monster house, which is tended by me, mom of 4, student, baker, crafter, laundry queen, maid, taxi driver, referee, lego wrangler, glue keeper, master of the mop, fixer of all that is broken, and the list goes on......

Friday, January 4, 2008

The New Year

The New Year brings forth many opportunities for change and growing, and I am feeling more confident than ever in this 2008! I have vowed to make and post at least 1 thing a month. I will keep my etsy shop well stocked (still no camera, so no update). I will de-clutter and simplify my life and home. I will take care of me. I will indulge myself and splurge occasionally on things for me (sorry kids, you have way to much anyway). These are the things I believe I can actually commit to, so here it goes.



Since I am still having camera issues, I leave you with this pic of #1,3, and 4. Please don't look to closely at the mess of the dvd case behind them.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh I am sooooo hurt! I lived in Norfolk for 11 years...moved this past august and never knew of such a thing as Craft Mafia or Etsy. Now I'm in cold Ohio, missing my Hampton Roads family, only to find out that I could have found my tribe there a long time ago...oh well.
Well, it's lovely to 'meet' you. I'm also a thirty-something mom (of 3) in the mind of a twenty-something, and I'm also on ETSY. jesplayin.etsy.com.