Welcome

Welcome to the monster house, which is tended by me, mom of 4, student, baker, crafter, laundry queen, maid, taxi driver, referee, lego wrangler, glue keeper, master of the mop, fixer of all that is broken, and the list goes on......

Sunday, March 23, 2008

maybe next year.....

A little while ago the NCM had a workshop on learning how to crochet. I was disappointed that I couldn't go, but that was the night we went to the circus. But I did want them to know that even though I was not there physically, I was there in spirit. So I had this teach yourself crochet book lying around for a while and decided to give it a try.




And me being the adventurist that I am decided that I was going to make a afghan, but not just any afghan probably the hardest one a beginner could make. It's a good thing I have faith in myself. I found this pattern online and modified it a bit (who do I think I am). Maybe next year I will have used up all the stray yarn I have and will have a pretty neat although imperfect afghan to show for all my efforts.


Wish me luck!

No comments: