Welcome

Welcome to the monster house, which is tended by me, mom of 4, student, baker, crafter, laundry queen, maid, taxi driver, referee, lego wrangler, glue keeper, master of the mop, fixer of all that is broken, and the list goes on......

Monday, February 23, 2009

I love SALES

So, a few weeks ago I got this email that one of Waldenbooks stores was closing in the area and they were having a sale. I thought about and decided to stop in briefly and boy was I glad that I did. Everything that was on clearance was being sold for $1.00 and everything else was 40%off. I racked up on some great books for the kids and a couple for myself as well...lets just say that I had to have 2 boxes carted to my car, but it was well worth it.....here are some of my finds.....
The sewing books were 40% off but can you believe the dangerous and daring set, they are hardback and there was the one for boys and girls and regular $45.00, but I got them for $1.00, some of the other favorites that were a dollar can be found here, here, and here...I got all 3, for a 1.00 each. The only bad thing is that they are so cool that I don't even let the boys look at them alone for fear they may come to harm.
I just love love love sales.

No comments: