Welcome

Welcome to the monster house, which is tended by me, mom of 4, student, baker, crafter, laundry queen, maid, taxi driver, referee, lego wrangler, glue keeper, master of the mop, fixer of all that is broken, and the list goes on......

Friday, February 20, 2009

I'm Puzzled.....

My 6 year old loves puzzles, but once he makes them he has no interest in them any longer and so we end up with puzzle pieces all over the house. I used to try and keep them together, but it just go to be too much, so I'd just put them all in a plastic bag. The bag is overflowing, so we decided to make some puzzle crafts....

The first....necklaces of course...we painted the puzzle pieces and wrote words on them and then put a hole them and used some necklaces I had for a project that never materialized.



second...bookmarks. He's really into reading now and we needed bookmarks. We did the same thing for the bookmarks as for the necklaces, I don't have a laminating machine, but I did have some clear packing tape and voila....

Now what to do with the other 600 pieces?????

No comments: