Welcome

Welcome to the monster house, which is tended by me, mom of 4, student, baker, crafter, laundry queen, maid, taxi driver, referee, lego wrangler, glue keeper, master of the mop, fixer of all that is broken, and the list goes on......

Sunday, July 8, 2007

Jealous.......

Well, have I told you that I am addicted to fabric? I haven't? I must say that since I have decided to reacquaint myself with the craft world, it seems as if I have been on a never ending high. There is sooo much out there that I could never have imagined.

So, when I found out that a local fabric store was going to be having a one day sale where everything was going to be 50% off, I could not pass it up. The catch, the store was going to be opening at 6 a.m. and you had to be there to get stamped between 6 and 7 a.m. to get the discounts. So, as if it was "Black Friday" I prepared by never going to sleep, who could miss this opportunity? Who?
My heart sank when I arrived to the store to see.........a line....I knew I would never get what I wanted with this line, but to my surprise...I got everything I wanted, and more....so I will tantalize and charm you with my wondrous finds....happy salivating :)







Now, I started this blog as many others to share about crafting, and oddly there are hardly any examples of crafting listed, so I will leave you a pic of a fabo tote that I created and can be purchased here ...it's made from a vintage tablecloth that had some hand embroidered light and dark pink flowers and some thrifted denim. I have 2, and some other fabo things for you.





1 comment:

Lafaiths said...

I think your obsession with fabric has gone beyond addiction!! You need to go to Fabrics Anonymous!! LOL!