Welcome

Welcome to the monster house, which is tended by me, mom of 4, student, baker, crafter, laundry queen, maid, taxi driver, referee, lego wrangler, glue keeper, master of the mop, fixer of all that is broken, and the list goes on......

Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Something Finished......

So I have officially finished something.....an apron, I know that I may be the last person on the face of the earth to make an apron, but I have just gotten into my craftiness. I love the pocket on it, it's pleated and trumpet shaped. I did a quilters binding. It's made from a kitchen towel.





I have finished some coasters...I just have to stitch them up!...I think I'll start on some tote bags next. Today I will leave you with #3 and #4 getting around the house on their backs.


Boys will be boys :)

No comments: